Monday, September 5, 2011

Tilda With Balloons

Feliz semana!
Este blog para mi a sido una gran bendición,  pues mi hija se ha marchado a la universidad. y me siento bien sólita..Pero con los comentarios y sugerencias de ustedes siento que lo que hago es importante para otras personas. Ademas tengo un trabajo bien divertido para compartir.. Scrapear 


Happy  week
This blog for me has been a great blessing, because my daughter has gone to college. and I feel good all alone .. But with feedback from you. I feel that what I do is important to other people. And I have a job  good fun to share... SRAPER



Amigas yo se que esta Tilda es antigua pero es que cuando le colocamos los accesorios y detalles adecuados creamos bonitas cosas. Que opinan?





Friends I know that this Tilda is old, but is that when we put the right accessories and details create beautiful things. What do you think?













Espero que les guste
por favor dejen sus comentarios, Gracias

12 comments:

  1. Te quedó hermosa!!! Tu blog, tu tarjetas y amigas harán mas fácil este momento. Un abrazo desde Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty i love flowers on cards, lovely job
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty and so is your coloring!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie - I like the older stamps a lot better than the newer ones actually. You do a beautiful job - very pretty card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this Tilda before, she's very sweet. Lovely card,very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just so sweet Jackie! I love how you've colored Tilda and what dimension you achieved with your flowers and ribbon. Fantastic job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie!

    Wonderful job on your darling Tilda. Lovely coloring and I love the design papers you ahve used. Your flowers look great as well.
    Hug Maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very adorable!! I really love the spray of flowers along the side!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that you created a magnificient card!! Gorgeous details and coloring. What a treat!!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a super adorable card!!!!! Love the flowers and the colors too!!!!! Great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete