Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beautifull Tilda Easel Card

Hi girls
I'm really excited because I thought that nobody would be interested to see my humble work. As the comments I receive are very motivating and encouraging .. Thanks, Thanks Here I present another card I made with the following recipe.  Oh look I think this went a little blue

Hola chicas  
Estoy muy emocionada pues pensé que a nadie le interesaría ver mis humildes trabajos. Pues los comentarios que he recibido son muy motivadores y alentadores.. Gracias, Gracias Aquí les presento otra tarjeta que hice con las siguiente receta:  Oh Creo que me fui esta ves un poquito azul


Stamp : Beautifull Tilda
Perforador: Martha Stewart
Cinta: SU
Flores: Wild Orchids Craft
Tarjeta cortada en la Cricut Con DS
Distress inks
Apreciare sus comentarios
I will appreciate your comments



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and sweet Jackie - love your design work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet, luv your creation!
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling easel card....beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, Muchas Felicidades por tu nuevo blog. Deja ver si encuentro el mio y lo activo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous!!!! I love that big lucious bow, and Tilda is beautiful! Fabulous card, Jackie!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful creation!! I love your easel design and yummy ribbon!! :) Thanks so much for sharing! HUGS, *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  7. jackie, de verdad que estas haciendo cosas bellaaaaasssss.

    ReplyDelete